My wife Michelle and I have put together a unique training opportunity that we are hosting in Golden , Colorado April 18th and 19th and we would love for you to join us! Here’s what we’ve put together:
The Business Development Track by Paul Cummings includes:
1. Marketing the Experience – We all know that marketing is important, but how do we find the time for it amidst everything else that we have going on? This session will explore tools and techniques to help you communicate your message more effectively, and to the right people. The techniques that you learn will ultimately help save you time and money by spending those valuable marketing dollars in the best way possible.
2. Selling the Experience – If you run a business, chances are you already have some sales experience. Do you have a process in place, or are you just “winging it?” Come learn how to develop a real sales process that yields long-term clients, and find out what is the most common “make or break” for businesses.
3. Starting your own Business – What does it take to start your own business? What are the common pitfalls and less known obstacles to creating a successful venture? I’ll show you!
4. Growing your Business – Whether you are running a successful operation or struggling to make a profit, chances are your business could use a bit of fine-tuning. This interactive discussion will target the areas of your business that most need adjusting so that you leave feeling well-equipped to make the changes you need, and take your business to the next level.
Maximum of 20 people in each session.
The Group Experience Track by Michelle Cummings includes:
1. Awesome Icebreakers & Energizers- Come prepared to play and learn a ton of interactive activities in this action packed workshop. The adventure based activities are suitable to share with groups ages 12 and above and group sizes of 4 to 50+ participants. Activities that keep your group meaningfully active and engaged throughout their experience. They can be used together or to break up the day. Build your bag of tricks in this action packed workshop.
2. Effective Debriefing Tools and Techniques- Are you good at the games but not so good at the debrief? Do you ask questions and get blank stares from your participants? This workshop will focus on 10+ effective debriefing tools that are simple and easy to use. We will discuss nine different techniques for processing to help liven up your debriefing circles. Learn simple and effective ways to process experiences so they relate to real life and future learning. In this interactive workshop participants will experiment with an interesting array of prop based methods that lead to metaphorically rich reflection. These tools from the book “A Teachable Moment” are easy to duplicate or make on your own.
3. Conflict Resolution/Bullying Prevention- Walk out of this workshop with a variety of tools and techniques for dealing with conflict, bullying and discipline issues. Apply your learning immediately to help your participants understand that through collaboration, encouragement and an appreciation of differences in one another’s lives we can defuse tense situations and de-escalate conflict.
4. Best Problems Solving & Communication Activities- Michelle’s most favorite activities and new ideas!
Maximum of 80 people per session.
Specifics can be found on the Training Wheels site at the following link: Facilitated Growth
We hope you can join us!